After a few days ... which is only minutes later from posting the previous post. Anyway, in your honour, I'm going to change my layout - again.
Oh, and why?
Because one of my freaking buttons in the top-left hand corner of the layout below the banner is lost. Great. I've shouldn't have trust any random image-hosting website *cough* imageshack.us *cough*. I'm not a perfectionist, but the fact that I'm getting bored of this layout (although I see it less than 1 time a week) and the fact that I cannot find the image in the web every again and that I've deleted it in my computer - thinking that it's safe with the random website - makes me wanna change it.
So, yes. You have it. But maybe not. I'm just lazy to search for one in a website. And too lazy to make a banner for the layout generator I discovered (scroll down for linkies!).
P.S. AND OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG - MCR IS COMING DOWN TO SINGAPORE FOR A YEAR-END CONCERT SHOW OMG. YAY! And I want to sort of watch Christina Aguilera 's concert, but the fact that I don't know her songs and probably can't spell her name right makes it kind of difficult for me to keep the thought. So there you have it. (: Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment