Wednesday, December 12

MCR's concert in SG!!!

MCR IN SINGAPORE
The concert was awesome! I'm going to post some pictures of the concert. Okay, maybe not some, it's alot. Anyway, the concert was a blast! But it's so short. And started late. Everyone queued up and the line snaked from Max Pavilion to Hall 9, then to Hall 8, to Hall 7 and then finally to the carpark, ending with a snake like curve that's so long. I was in the middle seat and everyone was like stepping on the chairs to see something. LOL. I did that too, duh! The only band member who is absent is Bob, who had wrist injury or something. In short, here's the pictures! The lights are so beautiful. But you can't see them. Frank, Mikey, Gerard & Ray! YAY I posted most of my pictures, not all! So you can't have them all. YAY bb. It was one of the best nights rofl. I heard they are coming back next year. omg. YAY.

No comments: