It's about the "Hell"oween thinggy happening at the themepark. It's not really scary but my sister was scared because they looked freaky. Well there's only 1 photo about it and the rest are the monster masks the Costa Sands Resort gave it to us. Why? Because it's Halloween, duh. There's me with braided hair, lol. It's actually messy hair but we braid it and it's fun to wear it. The thing is that I cannot look at it at the mirror because I need my specs, and that I cannot see anything when I wear the mask. You will know more later in the pic so bb.
...and it's still loading...
OMG paparazzi's taking my photo before the runway show. Ahhhh!!!

My sister which seems to be like pointing the middle-finger which is actually the fourth finger.

My cousin wearing the blue shirt thing and me wearing the black shirt and laughing becasue I just said the artificical tree is blocking my beautiful face.

My sister and another cousin. My sister is acting cute, which is ew.

The final runway product.
Nice isn't it? There's this website which I think is really interesting because the videos are really funny, althought the name and picture doesn't interest you, everything is funny. OldeEnglish.org is the site I'm talking about, and you shouldn't miss the "First Time? Watch These." Column. It's funny. So bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment