hello. today, we went cycling in Pasir Ris. It's weird that they are rearing horses there, for me that is. They are cute, and there isn't any weird smell like there is in the zoo, so it's fun. I'm going to my class chalet in like 2 weeks time and I don't have any idea what to wear. :( I think we would be wearing our class jersey for 2 days which is like ew. I know the font is big but I can't help it. This stupid publisher can't even print tiny words out small. Don't care about it anyway.
I just got a new layout, as you can see, and it's inspired by the song by The Cranberries, and it's Just My Imagination. Not really the layout, it's just the picture, and there's this generator and I put the picture in and choose the colours and stuff, and poof, it's finish! Yay. I just edited the height of the picture because mine is too big, so ye. The link is below, if you want to use the generator too, so bye. So comments pls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment