OMG. I want those but the shops don't sell them. I think only HMV sell thems, and hell, they are in Citylink and another part of Orchard. I think it's long gone already. Now websites are selling it for like AU$75, when it is like 30-50plus. Ah. And wish me a happy birthday the next month, bless me when I go Genting, and OMG, if you are planning to buy a birthday prezzie for me [LOL.], don't listen to the post below, listen to this. Ah. Buy: MCR's Limited Edition [Welcome To The Black Parade] Set. YAY. Thanks. I like this new font worx;;
Monday, November 27
MCR's Limited Edition [Welcome To The Black Parade] Set.
MCR's Limited Edition [Welcome To The Black Parade] Set.
*Holy lights shine on it*
OMG. I want those but the shops don't sell them. I think only HMV sell thems, and hell, they are in Citylink and another part of Orchard. I think it's long gone already. Now websites are selling it for like AU$75, when it is like 30-50plus. Ah. And wish me a happy birthday the next month, bless me when I go Genting, and OMG, if you are planning to buy a birthday prezzie for me [LOL.], don't listen to the post below, listen to this. Ah. Buy: MCR's Limited Edition [Welcome To The Black Parade] Set. YAY. Thanks. I like this new font worx;;bye:bye*
YAY. TY.
*MCR = MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. (:
OMG. I want those but the shops don't sell them. I think only HMV sell thems, and hell, they are in Citylink and another part of Orchard. I think it's long gone already. Now websites are selling it for like AU$75, when it is like 30-50plus. Ah. And wish me a happy birthday the next month, bless me when I go Genting, and OMG, if you are planning to buy a birthday prezzie for me [LOL.], don't listen to the post below, listen to this. Ah. Buy: MCR's Limited Edition [Welcome To The Black Parade] Set. YAY. Thanks. I like this new font worx;;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment