Friday, December 8

Yay!

YAY! I finally bought MCR's Limited Edition CD. Yay. I got it at Plaza Singapura's Sembawang and it's like the only piece left there. But it's like so expensive. I need to save up some money to buy Christmas prezzies for all people who sends me presents. This is so duh. But I get presents too, which is the important part. I love presents. It's so expensive probably because there is this beautiful black velvet-covered box. It's so beautiful. There's a chop thinggy there. YAY.

And my sister bought me The Devil Wears Prada VCD for me. The movie is so wonderful. I watch it 2 times already, since yesterday. I also got 1 Mr. and Mrs. Smith's VCD I bought at Genting. It's not pirated. My stomach is so painful. But maybe it's the intestines. I've to go to the toilet like every 5 hours and I can't go out! Because I hate public toilet. There's some that are dirty, some that are scary and some that are deserted. So I hate public toilet. I love my house's toilets. It's not scary if you go there even if you are alone at the house, because it's familiar or something like that.

So, since I blog finish, I naturally got to go. BB. and buy me other Christmas presents. YAY.

No comments: