Saturday, February 3

omg YAY.

YAY. I finally found the time to post this thinggy after weeks. (Actually I'm just lazy to post it.) Anyway, I only get like once or twice a week to play my computer. Nooooo. I know, lmao. I'm typing so English-like. Wow. I can't post anything during the week day, because I got loads of homework, and by loads I mean LOT! We have test like every 3 days, and what I hate most about my classes is that Mother Tongue and English is totally boring. Both are of the extreme sides. For e.g.: ;; English Teacher ;; My English teacher's English is probably sooo good that he speaks with his lips exaggerated. He tries to speak like a Ang Moh, and he does it really well. And it's weird because he'd got yellow teeth, really yellow teeth. And when his lips exaggerate, it's shows his teeth. But thank god his lessons is not before recess. YAY. I think he smokes. I think he said that "TH" must be pronouced probably, or because he likes to show off his command of English, it should be appropriately, like "DAH". Then saying this sentence or that sentence the oral examiner gave us would be hard, and what the fuch would be hard for people to say. ;; Chinese Teacher ;; My Chinese Teacher, is like really fluent in Chinese, and doesn't speak on word of English, not even "Okay" OMG. You ccan imagine how boring it would be. And she doesn't joke. And she's doesn't even laugh. Like What!? Anyway, I don't want to keep ranting. So Bye!

No comments: