ew. Youtube videos are so big, it overlapped my layout into the links part. Worst of all, it pushed my tagboard aside.
Anyway, other than fugly Youtube size, there's another to deal with - Imeen or whatever it's called playlist. Thank god for my great eyesight that I've found a way to make them both autoplay and small in width - look at your left. It's smaller than normal, like how you compare your laptop with the built-in computer phone.
I did this post partly because I need to push down the Youtube videos. They can overlap some other random things, but never my halloween-inspired tagboard that works with the layout.
Also, I only get to post this because I'm doing a project, and waiting for other members to log-in. We haven't finished our conclusion and our Mr. English Oh So Perfect teacher decided it would be better to present tomorrow, and those who failed will have to do that in recess. And why is tomorrow spelt like that instead of tommorrow? My Firefox dictionary said it's wrong with a red underline, so does the word "spelt". Weird after upgrading it ew.
Oh and did I mention the great deed I'd done about one or two months ago? I made my Windows software genuine with some software keygen! I got cheated by the computer guy when I bought the computer and I'm going to kill someone when I reached 18! YAY.
Bye!
P.S. I'm now wasting time making other posts' fonts smaller as a result of the previous layout with gigantic fonts and I now have to make them smaller. And the last sentence about me killing someone is also a joke, in case you didn't get it.
Monday, July 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment