Saturday, July 14

i'm like, fabulous.

I'm like so fabulous. I downloaded some crack thinggy thast's free of viruses and I got a full working version of flash, photoshop, dreamweaver and everything else for... free.

Fabulous, I know. Anyway, I had changed my layout yet again. I thought that since I messed up the last one with some fugly template I accidentally clicked on, I should change to any template. Any template is better than the old one, if you had seen it. It's fugly white, with a picture I uploaded in the top. This one sucks too, I guess, because you can see that the IPhone videos knocked off my halloween look-alike tagboard.

Oh, and did I actually forgotten to mention about the loads of tests and projects?
Dear me.
Fortunately, there's no loads of homework. There's no test on one week, then the next week there's some, then the next after next week have tests threw at your face. The teachers doesn't even seem to care that there's also loads. Maybe they can push it backward one week. At least we don't need to cramp Coasts and Rivers with the Equation of Circle, or maybe the explanation of how colours absorb or emit heat or that heat can actually radiate through vacuum. Ye, that would be better than cramping everything in our head for tests and spellings that happens consecutively. In three days. ew, I know.

I love Hilary Duff's 'With Love' and Rihanna's 'Umbrella'. My sister happens to hate one of them, and think the former is okay, maybe just nice. Okay, great. Finished ranting and I am going under my umbrella, ela, ela, eh, eh, eh.

No comments: