Saturday, August 4
hello.
hello. I've got a lot of things to write. But I'll summarise though.
There's this Track & Field Relay thing that every class must sent. There are four groups to be sent and they are:
4 X 100 Boys Relay 4 X 400 Boys Relay 4 X 100 Girls Relay 4 X 400 Girls Relay
As you see, we need to send 8 boys and 8 girls. Or maybe less than that because some people can run twice, which no one would do under normal circumstances. The problem is that our class have only 8 boys, and 1 doesn't want to join. His initials are PJ. You can find it in the tag board if you want. It's really recent.
I have to force people to join and some probably hated me. But I don't care about you anyway. It's not me who forced you, but it's someone else who keeps sabo-ing you, not me, but whatever.
So I went for it and waited 2 hours just to run 100m and lose to other classes. ew. Waste of my time. And my leg hurts for like 3 days until now. We got last. But at least we don't have to run on the actual day, which is what 3 of the 4 running people in the 4 X 100 boys in our class aimed. Yay. Oh, and there's a lot of changing of people. Some people skipped to 4 X 400m because they have got something. Some posers, who are posers, follwed them. So we have to change people here and there. But thank god we worked out our race. 4 x 400 is not my concern, so there you have it.
There's this really complicating topic that my teacher said she 'don't know why students don't get it'. But it's hard. Took me a while to finally know how to do! It's called Mole and it's like the most fun topic in Chemistry. We slog for the first 8 months for chemical and ionic equations, mr and ar and acid and bases just to prepare for Mole and Limiting Reagent. This Mole topic is probably just another thing to prepare us for another topic.
Complicating? Not as Mole does.
Okay there's some more things that I don't really remember. And I'm too lazy to waste my precious brain on it.
So bye! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment