Ooo. Today, I went down to Econ which was, like, just 2 minutes away. Anyway, I was supposed to buy newspaper for my mom. And a packet of salt. Totally. So I enter the large entrance, with it's middle being blocked by newspaper and cartons of drinks and beer. Yes, the thing that makes you fat! So I grabbed on newspaper and went further in to find the salt.
I couldn't find it. There, I went to find someone who actually works there. Aunties wore their clothes like they work there, so you could not really differentiate between them. I found the uncle, there, I followed him, quickening my footsteps. Someone blocked me, and I went the other way round because it's like a square thinggy in the middle. Then I saw him go the other way back. ew, of course. I followed him the other way again and, ew, I couldn't find him anymore.
So I wasted a few precious brain cells, blah, blah, and I thought it might be somewhere near flour. Because they are literally the same, whether in packaging or colour. So I went there, grabbed a small packet called glucasmine or something like that. ew. It's one dollar. It's like a drug or something.
And yay, I found the salt finally. And I saw Style: magazine on sale today. Bloody day. I thought it starts selling from the start of the month. I ran back home, got my wallet, and ran back to the mart and bought it. It's super thick and comes with a booklet that's bigger than the magazine itself. From the word booklet, I hope that you are smart enough to figure that it is thin in its pages. It's a photo shoot by Raoul.
Serious ugly blue lights shining onto the models' face. It's suppose to advertise their new clothes, but their clothes look like it's (not even) fresh out of the 60' wardrobe. Or is it their trend this season?
Oops.
But at least their satin and silk and pearls made me forgive them.
Thursday, August 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment