Thursday, September 6

hi.

I watch some movies lately. I had also bought some movies as well.

Anyway, I watched The Simpsons, which was like weeks ago, and isn't really lately, but I count that in as well. Then I watched 881 and Hairspray. Both musicals are really awesome. Like Dreamgirls, which is also awesome. Except I watched it through VCD. Ew.

There is a small chance or probability of me going to KTV. Yay. Me, my sister and my cousin will sing Getai style, dancing, singing and some other things as well. And my cousin decided we should be named HIV - Holy Innocent Virgins, like the movie. It's hilarious.

So I watched Hairspray, which is a total musical. Some of the songs are catchy and none hurts your ears. Also, I have this Pet Rocket competition going on this Saturday. Mine, which I share with my partner, was not bad actually. But we decided to shoot bottles (the rocket are made of bottles) vertically upwards. Bad idea, and mine got stuck in the roof of my school. So I made another one. Which is like a bumble-bee. I tape it with yellow and black rubber tape and made it into a bee. Which is like, totally. But I have not even tasted it. The rocket looks slanted, but other than that, the stripes of bee looks fantastic. Maybe there's a best deco award.

I personally believe that we, such as the rocket launchers in Singapore, should help the rocket launchers and like, such as improve education of rocket launching in, like Iraq and in the United States. Such as the United States for, like rocket launching.

Opps. I just had a Miss Teen South Carolina moment.
Maybe I should say that after I win the competition, such as the pet rockets, which is like, impossible.

That's all. Bye.

No comments: