Oh yes, and the CNY thing.
I had a lot of fun during this CNY. First, there's the school usual weird way of celebrating CNY - by making us sit out butts off for 3 hours without any chance to move. That's fun, isn't it?
Secondly, a there's the going-home-for-reunion-dinner thing. The steamboat is so delicious please, which is like every year. And then some people came. Okay, a lot of people. But I totally forgotten who came and who did not gave me an ang-pow. But I remember that my cousins came, for like, the first, second, third and even fourth day! Like omg. I don't know, but don't they feel bored coming her everyday? Maybe our house is the new IT place, like my sixth uncle's wife house two years ago, where everyone would come and send you second-hand smoke so you can campaign for lung cancer and bronchitis, like they would give you through their 'really-big' angpows!
Thirdly, I went to my friends' house on the 4th day of CNY. I got like 7 angpows, each a humble $4 - I'm not complaining, though - and another one a whooping... $8. Anyhow, it's still better than nothing. There's this memorable incident that befalls upon all of us taking the lift. I have a friend-who-shall-not-be-named-who-sings-like-there-is-no-tomorrow love jumping inside the lift, when there's like 8 of us inside, making the lift shake. But when we reach his house's void deck for another one of those - humble - angpows, he jumped. The lift shook. The lift dropped. A little. Then the alarm rang. Then we helter-skelter out of the hell when the lift opened at level 2.
"Thank you good lord for letting me live," I thought inside.
But then the lift seems different. When we are going out, the lift actually drops lower than the 2nd floor's floor, like omg! It created a step. LOL! The lift was literally 1/8 lower than it is. Then we took the stairs to the 10th floor. Yes. Ew, I know.
Anyway I collected like 30+ dolllars, in addition to my previous days' collection, it's like I don't know. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment