Like ZOMG!11.
I missed my Chemistry SPA yesterday. I was supposed to be there at 8.30am, but I woke up at 10am by a call from my friend who told me that I missed the SPA. Btw, SPA is Science Practical Assessment, and if you thought that I'm going to some spa where they use ingredients like Sodium Tetracarbon to scrub your back, then you are obviously a nincompoop.
Anyway, then I remembered that there was this extra lesson on Saturday. Like omg, and tomorrow on Monday I'm going to die from Ms Rina. Anyway I'm going to tell her the truth unlike some of my friends who probably is going to lie but they don't but sometimes they do but mostly then don't like whatever, anyway I'm joking. Oh, and next week is going to be the assessment, and this is like, free marks of 20% of O'level Chemistry Paper. Like yay.
Thank god it's only Skill 1 this Saturday where they test whether you can actually recognize the apparatus and use them and that you don't spill all the chemicals everywhere, especially the examiner's face. Oh, and maybe skill 2 will be tested with skill 1, or rather, most likely. Skill 2 is where you observe and analyze, plotting tables and spotting colour changes. Yay.
And I'm so forgetful likely. But it's easier to remember an essay rather than everyday stuff since I bought a book which has expanded my memory by like, 3%. Which is rather pathetic, but considering that I read only until chapter 4, it's still forgiving.
And the previous day, I was staying late until 3am and slept when it's 4. which is about 3 hours before the lesson. And it was because I forgotten about it that I'd stayed that late. And it's my Aunt's birthday. So there, my excuse.
But I'm not going to tell that to my teacher. That's like telling the government that you are rich when you forget to pay the taxes. They don't care, they just want you to pay the taxes and most important, it's oh-so redundant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment