| You Are An ENFJ |
![]() You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed. Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections. Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down. You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine. In love, you are very protective and supporting. However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous. At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential. You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist. How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud |
Ha. This result makes me laugh, actually, because I don't think it's true. Okay, I did cheat at some parts (don't everyone do?), but that doesn't count. Since only the last part is incorrect, and the first few parts are probably correct.
Anyway, school is so wonderful terrible these few days. It's like hell in a small cubicle in our class. Homeworks upon homeworks upon spine-chilling air-cons upon rubbish (Ziyi threw it like, omg!). Anyway I threw the whole portable dustbin I recieved out of a paper box outside. So people will not be throwing, oh I don't know, Orea smoothie, or maybe perhaps just a few take-away Styrofoam boxes (with curry inside eww!). So I did what I did and is proud to say that those ants are now confused: oh no, where is that pile of curry rice that I need to give to my queen!!?!?
It's just so fun, isn't it? Especially in class, everyone is so crazy, as if they are so stressed. They would relieve their stress by talking, shouting, hitting and probably smacking while chasing people around the classroom. Not everyone, but a few (since our class is so small, a few would make up to a large percentage) classmates only.
I just hope that this carries on so that we can laugh our way to the O'Levels, maybe get all A's, and keep laughing until our 30th reunion at 2038, perhaps?
And I'm not going to write anymore for these few days since I'm contradicting myself at every sentence that I make.

No comments:
Post a Comment