Tuesday, April 22
fugly betty?
OMG, because I'm so obsessed with Ugly Betty. I totally love Amanda and Marc and of course, Willy Slater! They are my aspirations, seriously. And by Willy I mean Marc's boss and Mode's creative director whom's name I do not know how to spell and is not motivated enough to search even though I have the motivation to type so many words.
Anyway, Betty is getting less ugly day by day, noo. She have to get uglier and by that, I meant waayy fuglier than ever before. Yes please. She seems to wear nicer looking clothes, though I do not know how a ugly girl gets to be so social and actually dares to wear prints to bring attention to her freaking ugly face. But she isn't ugly though, she's just... hairy, with all that caterpillar eyebrows and untidy hair. Hell, even her hair is getting smoother and silkier episode by episode.
So yes, that's my proposal on getting Betty to look uglier, since anyway she is going to transform into a feminine-looking human after some makeover supposedly guessed by the show's crazy fans (not me).
I mean, like duh. They are like so stupid please. No offense to your brain, but they just don't use it. UGLY BETTY is a show that show and educate viewers about family relationships, love relationships, be it straight or... crooked, kinships, friendships and many other ships sailing in the show. It shows that beautiful people have problems too, so does rich ones. So what if you are skinny and beautiful? You are going to have to eat a few burgers and steaks and chocolates to gain that six pounds in five days so as to fit in your Vera Wang wedding dress a la Willy Slater.
So of course, by actually using their brain, this is a no-brainer (pun!) that Betty is still going to be ugly until the end of the show, since she will probably suddenly realises that being beautiful is not that beautiful after all, and all the rest of the stuff that follows.
So there, with a conclusion longer than my proposal, my post about why Ugly Betty should get fuglier and why the people who watch it does not necessarily think as much even though it is a really smart and funny television show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment