Monday, May 26

chinese o'level.



OMG. CHINESE O'LEVELS IS SOOOO OVER ALREADY.

YAY.

I TOTALLY HOPE I CAN GET A1 SO I WON'T HAVE TO FREAKIN' RE-EXAM AGAIN FOR THIS SUBJECT~! BUT I SERIOUSLY LIKE THE CHINESE IDIOMS AND SPECIAL PHRASES OR WHATEVER.

Anyway, I hope that SATC is not going to be M18, since I'm going to watch it if it comes out. Yay pls.

I got nothing to say today.

Oh, did I mention that we went to Seoul Garden at Marina Square hidden in some random corner. It's total buffet couture, you can keep picking all the raw meat, vegetables, buns, ice-cream, fruits, ice-kachange, drinks, and many other more. But the shop is really fugly. They should get renovated, like, now. But it's free flow of food and as I'm posting this 3 hours after binging on the meat and veggies (thank god I couldn't find the rice in another hidden corner of the shop in the hidden corner if not I would have purged onto my screen already), I'm still feeling uber-full.

So that's all, I guess. My brain juice is dry from all the composition creative thinking in many different point of views still, so I could not afford to be both sarcastic or neurotic in my posts. So sorry~.

No comments: