Friday, October 31

ewnesss.


Three days later is probably the hardest paper ever to come: SS paper like omgness.
But before that, there's the bloody Physics paper taken a few countable days ago that was full of crap.

Screw the questions. Screw the examiners. It's not that I don't know the syllabus well, but they totally tested us on something I have never, ever, ever, ever seen in Physics.

I have seen that phrase "Ionisation" in Chemistry before and that was like, one time in that one little bottom corner of the page amidst the whole mammoth compilation of other school exam papers.

And then the question was like: "Explain what Ionisation mean". I was like, I am so going to explain and write out thousand-word argumentative essay on how the Cambridge setters are bloody uber-cunt who gave a question that we never learnt before.

In a nutshell (and believe me I'm feeling nutty as hell when I'm typing this), I may be angry, infuriated and feeling vindictive and uber-revengeful right now, but honestly I'm not surprised.

Why? Because the freaking Cambridge setters are well-known sadists who gave us questions we were never taught - at all.

By the way had I actually forgotten to mention the fact that they asked us to find the wavelength of Gamma Rays? You think it's easy, but wait! - they totally gave that it's wavelength was the same as the size of an electron...

Once again screw their sorry ass. I totally researched on this topic just now and guess what? Scientists totally don't even know. And the size of an electron is theorically smaller than 1 X 10^-13. And the wavelength of gamma ray is smaller than 10 picometres. Freakily sadistic. They don't even have an accurate answer!?

When I have enough money to tour Europe, the last country I go to will be Britain where I will go to Cambridge and personally stab all those examiners with a blunt wooden spoon. Muahaha.

OMG and yay I have a new favourite TV show: Gossip Girl!

No comments: