Wednesday, October 8
project runway 6 yay.
YAY there's actually Project Runway 6.
"The sixth season has been announced to begin airing in the Summer of 2009 on Lifetime (not Bravo). It will be the first season of Project Runway to take place in Los Angeles."
Oh, ew Bravo totally lied. It's not the last season, but it's the last season to be aired on Bravo. Like, yay. Maybe this can actually be like American Idol! I look forward to watching PR20 when I'm like, 40 years old perhaps.
So yay. More seasons. More drama!! More clothes like ZOMG.
Anyway ANTM sucks now. Tyra actually has a tranny in one of her models. And (s)he totally looks like a man but said (s)he is going through... hormone therapy. And (s)he still has that thing. And (s)he made me have to make she = (s)he and having to waste my precious ranting time.
You evil manbitch I don't like you. But if you do go to the finals I will totally support a tranny to win the compettion. After all it's the ANTM drama to attract more viewers, but the finale runway shows get suckier every season. Cycle 7 probably had the best finale with the corpse bride concept which I absolutely adore lol.
You can watch it here: CLICK ME, BITCHES.
Yay so bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment