Monday, September 22

zomg.


OMG I got back my EL Paper 1 and I got terrible marks.

And the funny thing was that the marker commented: 'Rather disturbing story'

It's kind of gory and stuff, but it's not that scary, is it? I got so low probably because of my expression errors, which I had edited when I got back my paper. I was like, ew, because the errors are so easily spotted but I was blinded to it by nervousness because it is, after all, the first paper.

One of my classmate wanted to read it, and then she was like:
"I don't want to continue reading, I've stopped reading halfway because it's so disturbing" or something like that. LOL.

So there. I hope my English Paper 2 would be better so I can pull my grades up. Worse-case scenario for my L1R5... is not that bad though. But I can do like so much better.

Screw you evil English language. I am so going to win you, you weird English of abnormal origins from different languages - you are so uber-unoriginal.

No comments: