Sunday, September 21
aa
I have just got back some of my Prelim results.
They are not bad... but not good either. Like omg, this time I did not top any subjects. ): I am so afraid some {nasty noun} may take away my position, because I am facing some serious competition from everyone else. Now everyone study like mad and they might totally win me. I can't let that happen, so I have my own O'Level tip thinggy that I am not going to tell anyone else... at least until the 'O's are over. So yay.
I am so going to win all of you during 'O' level.
At least for L1R5/L1R4 my R5/R4 mine is the lowest possible. Unless my Social Studies teacher is going to be so kind as to re-read my essay which was at first 10/12 but then on the second marker I got like, 5/12 marks. So if I get at least another five marks for my structured-essay component I can pass it and then hopefully get my long-awaited 68% for SS. And combined with my Geography I'm [nearly] indestructible, like, yay.
*Crosses fingers*
Please, wish me luck for my English paper and my Chemistry paper. I hope to, hopefully, top both papers which would be so wonderful. But then there's Pameline for English and everyone else for Chemistry to compete. Many people now so rock in Chemistry, which I am jealous of, like my Physics, because I really need to top these two paper to totally win you all now.
SO YAY WISH ME GOOD LUCK IN WINNING YOU ALL!! [oh, the irony.]
P.S. Previously in all other exams I topped some papers because... everyone else screwed up and I didn't, just to let you know.
But thinking about it, I didn't really topped many papers at all, in fact, I don't think I have topped any papers LOLOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment