Friday, September 12
JC? No thanks.
Everyone, like my fabulous cousin who came by yesterday, who have seen my targets always ask me: Which JC are you going to?
Then, I'm like: "Er, no, I do not and will not want to go to a JC."
Then they become baffled, asking me why would I want to go to anywhere else other than a JC when I have such high aims. I will be, like, hello, I set it so that I can see how far I can push myself to the limit. I definitely do not want to get a B3 when in fact, I can drive myself in getting a A1 or something. I don't like studying anyway. It's so boring and repetitive, especially when the teachers revise things that they have been revising for the last 3 months. But I admit that I like learning new things in school, so I can go home and brag about it all to my sister and stuff, but only if it's new - because only then does it becomes interesting and more enthralling for me to learn and study about it.
Really, just because you have absolutely stunning grades doesn't mean you have to waste your life cracking up in the strict and extremely stressful environment of a JC. Nowadays it is no special feat if you get into a JC, anyway - everyone else is going in as well. So there, to all people: I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO A JC, YOU EVIL B#*%&ES!
P.S. And omg, Project Runway is running on it's last season like zomg. NOOOOO. And the finale is just over three days ago at Bryant Park during NYFW08. OMG ONLY 5 SEASONS!!~~~~~~~~~~
And I thought it was like American Idol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment