Friday, August 15

...



People always claim that school life is hard.
School life is not hard, school life is haaaarrddddd.

I love staying back after class in school, and the remaining students will suffer listening to superb knowledge. One would be that Francium may be the most reactive metal, but it is not used because it is a radioactive substance of half-life of 22 minutes. And then it decays into Astatine, Radon or Radium. I think I made a mistake on that in class.

But anyway, another would be my continually-expansive knowledge on solar system. I found out that the Sun actually produces a boundary around the whole solar system, preventing something from coming into the system.

omg I'm like so knowledgeable. Oh, and I know a lot of countries and where they are geographically, like, omgness. They don't put these topics in syllabus and in examinations and I hate them bitches~

Actually this is a little post that will make me feel so intelligent every now and then just so I can withstand the stress from sitting next to a Maths genius and that's Daphne. (NOT YOU, SHANNON!).

Oh, and when I see somebody rant about Chinese result in their blog, I will feel so lucky and fortunate. That's because I got like an A1 and thank you good lord, witches, elves, orcs... whatever.

Bye bye Chinese and hello English.

No comments: