Sunday, July 20
hi.
This post is not supposed to be funny of anything. But if you do, you are freaking me out and you need to see a psychiatrist or something. Like now. It's kinda freaky if you do. Really.
Instead, I'm going to post my now-favourite short story!
It's called 'The Room in the Tower' and written by E.F. Benson. This story is so terrifying and horrifying and scary and it's pure, sheer terror.
Anyway, it's not that scary though. I'm just trying to scare you in case you are reading this alone at night.
Oh, try reading it alone at night and you just want to stop, but it's like so interesting you keep reading and reading and reading on. Then you will totally end up scaring yourself instead. It has got blood, but is not gory. It's kind of long though. Don't skip any parts or you will miss something out.
God , just read it already!
The Room in the Tower (1912) by E.F. Benson .
I wonder why they can post this. Maybe the write is already dead for like, a hundred years and the copyrights worn out. But it's impossible, since it's written in 1912. I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment