Saturday, March 28
EARTH HOUR, WHAT'S THAT?
I just missed Earth Hour by 5 minutes (or probably more after I finished typing this post).
Anyway, I have switched off the living room's light already. I'll keep my bedroom light on, thank you very much. Because apparently it is already energy-saving and one hour of switching it off doesn't really save a lot of electricity.
And the other reason is that I'm alone in my house and I'll be seriously scared of using the computer in the dark.
Also, I don't really get the thing with Earth Hour, because apparently 1) many people do not know about it and 2) one hour of switching off your lights doesn't really inculcate 'green' values and embed it into our mind.
Why would I say that? Obviously everyone living opposite my block hasn't heard of Earth Hour yet! And it's already ending soon!1 (since it's only an hour, after all). Every body living opposite my block defiantly switch on their lights in full blast and the houses which are not light up, the owners are probably going on a night out!
So sucking promos for Earth Hour!!! lol.
I would not like to further my stand any longer or provide opposing perspective lol. So make do with what I have and hopefully my propaganda will lead you to hate this Earth Hour too!1 Though I don't necessarily hate it, I just don't like to be left out of this Earth Hour thing and I also don't like to be scared lol. So I'll rather be left out than be scared, thank you very much. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment