Saturday, May 16
NAPFA
Today our school had a NAPFA test (real one, pls). Anyway, I got D and above for every stations except for my failed sit-and-reach.
Btw, for boys we must get at least D for every station, not E, to be considered as a 'pass'. It's because of something called "NS", which is really unnecessary if the government decide to invest in nuclear bomb. Then in any war we will auto-win already please.
Oh, back to topic.
Seriously? Sit-and-reach is the most stupid and dumbest station ever. And I failed by 4 cm! This is ridiculous. If war came, do we really need to sit down straight, bend over and hide from the bomb, is it?
Duh! But at least my 2.4KM run improved... a lot. I got 11:47 LOOL!!
But then again, I'm the slowest boy in my class. So can you imagine that!? All the boys run so fast OMG!! We're proz pls.
Oh, and I'm going to waste my time going to Yio Chu Kang stadium to watch my school vs VJC in volleyball on Monday. Do I really care about something that doesn't really affect my results or my achievements!?!?
And I don't really like my school's way of teaching... Very undedicated, rushed and tiring. One period we can have a lecture at 1st floor, then next period we'll be up at the 5th floor for GP or something like that, we need to climb UP and DOWN, UP and DOWN again and again and again and again Every class should have their own classroom, and if there really isn't any space then don't accept like, 1000+ students and then stress everyone out because there really is a lot of lousy and incompetent teachers in the school, but I can't say who!
Not to mention that, and my timetable ends on average on... 5pm LOL.
And there's this Black Friday for me once every two weeks (because my school's timetable is biweekly), on which from 7.30am to 2.30pm I have no break at all! Add that to the hourly routine workout I'll probably become as skinny as the jobless and homeless and train-wreck Lindsay Lohan!
Yay, three cheers to burnout before this year even ends. I must start meditating away the stress.
OHHMMMMM
OHMMM~.
Bye, finally a post in 2months.
And thank goodness I didn't take physics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment