Hi hi~!
Here I'm going to reply to tags because I can, that's why.
Anyway:
Hi Bifang I totally forgot your existence!! LOL just kidding! Thanks for finding that funny yay!!
Hi Grace I take Chem, Art, Econs and Maths. Oh and I'm in AEP. I always mention that because it's like, so great or something that I can haolian pls.
Hi Kaiyuan Physics is going to become harder and harder as times goes by so yea: muahaha.
Oh and btw, I totally hate my chem and maths. I totally love econs but then I like failed my first test anyway LOLOL. oh it's because my econs teacher is an indian and her accent is really terrible.
Probable = Pro-bubble
Assume/Consume or anything that ends with -sume = Asshiume, Conshiume, or -shium. And she does the exact same pronouncation as Miss Rina of both, earth etc, is that a trend or what?!
Hi PJ! Yay I'm also just borderline passing my tests. Except for maths though, but I really hate maths now anyway LOLOL.
Art is so much fun.
It 陶冶 my 心情 and it actually helps reduces stress! Yay.
But I need to do oil paint though, so the marginal utility of oil painting has a high opportunity cost of using it, and it exists many close substitutes such as acrylic paint, thus it has a price elastic demand. It's because having to breathe in the fumes during oil painting and the toxic turpentine probably makes me now a little more smarter than paris hilton, i.e. My IQ probably freefell 80points to godknows what else is left.
Oh, and BTW, my PE teacher let me retake my sit-and-reach again and I got 36 yay so I passed kkthxbai.
I just found this funny thing:
Litespeed
E-Learning Portal
(If you have problems logging in, try resetting your NYX password and try again.
If the problem persists, please email Mr Vijay for assistance.) Then I scroll over Mr Vijay and his email is damn long! LOL good luck for hacking into his account by typing his email on the computer.
Because the email is:
vijayakumaram_jeyakumaram@moe.edu.sg
OMG seriously. But I wanted to email him because litespeed was not working for like, 1 week. They claimed they just fixed it but apparently not 'cos it doesn't even freaking load finish.
DISCLAIMER And by reading this you are agreeing to not take any actions, legal or otherwise, against me pls. And you cannot sue me too. Because the person's name is really long and I'm not being racist pls.
Because if there was a Caucasian or Chinese with uber-long names I would have added them there too, I would.
So bye!:)
kkthxbai.
No comments:
Post a Comment