Sunday, January 25


After reading (or skimming, depending on your definition) Shannon's blog, I saw two words: "Auspicious colours".

Since I'm such a well-rounded expert on just about everything in the world (just kidding), I'm going to extend my expertise to fengshui now! More specifically colour fengshui.

Let me predict using my heavenly fingers...

And the results are, because this year is a Earthly (or mud/ground/floor because apparently I don't know the direct translation from the Chinese word) Year, and this is also the year of the Earth Ox (castrated bulls LOL!). Two earth thinggys clashes together. Clearly you cannot wear earthly colours like:

Earthy colours. (duh!)
E.g. Yellow, green, brown, just about everything you see on trees but do not consider flowers please, if you do you might as well just wear the Emperor's new clothes.

Red colour. (what the hell!?) Apparently this colour is also the colour of molten iron (lava) moving below us all in the core of the Earth and occasionally spills out of the Earth by earthquake, geddit? EARTHquake, lol.

Anyway I totally forgotten whether black is auspicious or not - just don't wear it to my house you slut. But you can wear earthly colours if you like, I don't mind winning your money when playing mahjong and blackjack.

Auspicious colours are blue, white and other colours I forgot. Because blue represents water, which complements the Earth. And things that complements the Earth are water and... something else I totally forgot... but please forget that.

Yay, I'm such a fengshui master now! But really, the auspicious colours are just a general guide and it will not be held responsible when you wear unearthly colours like blue and actually get knock down by a car (touchwood). And it also depends more on individuals, really.

If you like, you can post your 8-characters of your date, time and place of birth. And then I will put a hex on you because you are really getting irritating. Is the colour fengshui guide not enough?


p.s. Oh, and do not travel to earthquake prone zones, but does Malaysia have earthquakes? I don't know. Too bad, probably the furthest you can go this year is Sentosa or a new hangout place called Pedra Branca.

No comments: