So this is going to be my New Year Resolutions! I don't usually make it, but since I'm so inspired and bored, here it is:
1. To be richer. (Duh! Who doesn't?)
2. Do more gossips pleassseeeeeee. I'm addicted to it ohnoz!
3.To be more unkind. (I don't like the Be Courteous/Polite/Kind advertisement on TV, mainly because it is long, unappealing, and waste precious airspace when it could have been used for, I don't know, Gucci's eau de parfum, just maybe.)
Yes, so basically that's all.
Oh yesss, I just got 500$ today!! Yay, but when I was daydreaming through the whole 2.30hours of the ceremony, a posse of Punggol (smart) Sec 5 Students was talking all the way about:
1: "Oh, I'm so scared of my English. I mean, there's this question about the robber... and the cat."
2: "Oh. My. God. You remembered the questions?!"
3: "It's two months over and my brain..." (I cannot hear coherently at this point because of the applause, which as slight as it was, disrupted my eavesdropping)
1: "... and Geography... tourism... I didn't study..."
3: "... I did study, but whether it got into my brain or not I do not know" (Duh!!! If it got into your brain, you would have knew, because obviously you tested yourself beforehand and know how to answer the question, right!?")
2: "It was easy."
1: "Right... Now about English... My AM and EM... Paper 1 can get like 70+ (show-off), but Paper 2 I think I got about... maybe about... 14" (fade away so people cannot hear her)
3: "My EM and AM is okay one, but I'm worried about my English"
2: "Hey, do you all know when the results are coming out? They say they have got the results... Our English teacher marked the paper... before CNY!?... Egypt.. blah crap blah..."
1: "Teachers are biased... good to Express... we slack they scold, we don't slack they also scold... they think we are not always working hard, issit?"
2: "Ya! They bought drinks for Express students, but what we get? Watercooler, ar?"
3: "They also got aircon! (Because Punggol sec is poseur and copied our school's idea plzzz. They even came and leached our cute little 4e2 classroom plss.)
So there, oh and when I was waiting to go on stage... something weird happened. There were less and less people in the hall. Maybe there's some children eating alien above us. Or maybe they all got trapped inside the cameaa after taking the photograph (freaky!). But no, they were just showing off their typical Singaporean spirit by rushing off downstairs and collecting their certs and cheque. So, basically being Sec 4, I'm last, and when I go on stage, there's nobody in the audience!! Yay! I don't need to be so nervous anymore!
P.S. And no, I won't be treating anyone to dinner or food or anything. I did that for my birthday already. So goodbye. You are dismissed. Why am I so rude? Because I AM YUENIANG.
rofl!
No comments:
Post a Comment