Saturday, January 24
what!?
I'm oh-so jaded of shopping here in Singapore's malls. Everything is all the same, from Topman to River Island to Domanchi (ew), from Marina Square to Raffles City to Suntec City to Vivocity all their clothes are horribly disgustingly fugly like hell (minus being hot, because the clothes are the last things that are remotely related to being HOT).
I went to Haji Lane (I <3 that place pls.) and the clothes there are pretty but pretty expensive. So does Blackmarket's jeans. $500 designer demins? I'll pass until I earn my first billion when I'm 35.
BOO all whores, I'm going overseas to buy all my clothes next time you nasty homogenized retailer bitches.
And for the girls, the clothes are so awesome because every mall have nice girls clothes but never for the boys!
And speaking of boys, go listen to BOYS, BOYS, BOYS by LADY GaGa please, she's a killer bitch with killer songs.
XOXO, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! I'M WEARING A CHING-CHONG QIPAO AND CHINESE OPERA OTT COSTUME, WHAT ABOUT YOU?
P.S. I'm kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment