Monday, January 5

hi.

HERE.

LOL Their deduction is fabulouly brillant, on which day the O'level results are released. Read the thing in the link first. Then carry on below.

Apparently, the JAE spans over 5 days, including Sunday. Thus since the woman's sentence was postponed to 19 Jan, JAE will definitely end before 19 Jan 09. Thus apparently it must be before 13 Jan, since JAE starts after you recieve your Olevel results. Before 13 Jan? And on the third week? It can only be 12 January.

So there.

There's another source which supports the current one.
HERE.
Thus with the given evidence it is oh-so-obvious that when the day will be.

OH. MY. GOD. Now I'm freaking out.



P.S. Oh wait, for the second link, please proceed to read the left column,first row. And I noticed this "Suggested solutions & answers to the following Oct/Nov 2008 GCE 'O' Level Science / Maths & 'A' Level Maths papers are out!"

omgogmomgomg! i'm gonna dig out those papers and check my answers again.

and I found this awesome joke, "If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?"

No comments: