Monday, February 9

eh.



OMG I want to type so many things today, and my post below is so unfinished, with no proper conclusion and my points are flying all over the place.

But shall I talk about my already fabulous JC life?

It's so fun please.

And since I'm in AEP, I'm automatically enrolled into AEP club lol! But as luck has it I can join on more CCA, so yay, maybe Tennis or Squash, since my school have a squash room (I found two during Orientation).

Or maybe Badminton, but probably it will collapse once more, and I totally suck at Badminton. I think Tennis will be the same, except the ball is much bigger and not as 'airy' or 'light' or 'fluffy'.

But what if the ball hits me? THAT IS THE PROBLEM! The bigger the ball the more afraid of it I am!!

Now that I have gone out of point in this post again, I decided not to post about my JC life, since the adjective 'fabulous' probably gives you a pretty good idea. And I'm probably not going to post anything about my school, cause it really sucks to think that I could have made it to NJC.

And if you tell me it's the same, both are quite good JCs, except the NJC is better, that's the point, lol.

NYJC may be good, but really, NJC is so much better. A good JC brings you far, unlike secondary school, which really doesn't matter which one you go to. That's what everyone says, from my ex-teachers to my paternal-side cousin and his wife.

And more paternal side cousins, all of whom have this hereditary nose which many people thought that they had work done. I mean please! Just because we have fabulous, sharp and sharp (that's the only word I can think of) nose, doesn't mean it's being worked on lol! But one of my patcousins have a really fake-looking nose LOL!

But please to people who are going into JCs, cutoff points do not determine the excellence of the school please! Look at their value-addedness and their achievements and stuff.

But why NYJC and not TJC or VJC? Duh! Because they have no AEP.

No comments: