Friday, February 6

hi!


Shall I tell you the Tale of Curious SC and his JC?

Let me slowly retell this tale to you now:

On Monday, SC felt like going to JC. He MSN-ed his known online friends and tell them lol. And then he probably mass SMSed his friends too. In confusion and deep puzzlement he asked his mother, "What will you say if I want to study JC?" Mother shrieked in an excited manner (lol!), "Yess!!! I would most definitely wished you want to do this."

On Tuesday, he went to work. Then he decided to send his appeal on that day. But he did not, for he did not decide which JC he wants to go to, and is still puzzled and confused.

On Wednesday, he sent an online appeal to NYJC (thank christ for hi-tech JC unlike my secondary school!)

On Thursday, 9am, the Arts teacher Miss Hew called. But it was a missed call, for SC was out having breakfast/brunch. Was it fate that he could not get into the JC? Not really, because he called back the teacher, and guess what? The teacher said: Could you please come down for a short test and also bring your portfolio as well.

Well said! But sadly, almost everything in my portfolio is undone, but I brought it anyway.

After Thursday 4.30pm, WHAM! SHAMLALA! BAMMED!, he is a student of NYJC, even though he doesn't really exist in the database and the ezlink still charge a friggin' 0.71cents for a 5-stop short trip.

So he went to school on Friday, and guessed what subjects he taken?

- AEP Arts H2/H3 (I'm like so proud I'm taking H3 pleassseee, because it's compulsory, but that's not the point, it's because I can!)
- H2 ECONS
- H2 CHEMISTRY
- H2 MATHS
- and everything else that comes with those strings attached when you go to JC... like FRIGGIN' CHINESE EWWWWZZZZZ.

Oh, and originally I wanted H2 English Language Studies instead of Econs, but they say I have to take another test for that, so this school is turning out to be a bitch again. But at least aalll the teachers have a sense of humour, unlike you-know-what-school, but if you are affiliated to that you-know-what-school you are agreeing to lose all rights once you read this blog. Yay!

AND NOOOZ, I'M GOING TO DIE IN ART BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE SECONDARY ART BACKGROUND FOR SEC3/4... But whatever. I'm going to knock their socks off with my future-to-be-award-winning-art-pieces.

Oh, and for the Art test I need to describe this painting, The Menaced Assassin. And I think I got the first part mostly correct, about what the painter is trying to portray. But I probably failed miserably on the second part, which asked about why the painting gives the feeling of surrealism. My strongest point? The mountain don't look realistic.

LOL! But seriously.

XOXO.


NOTE: I STILL DO NOT EXIST IN THE SCHOOL'S DATABASE.

No comments: