Monday, February 9

hi.


I hate the HOD of Arts! He's so evvvil.

He told my one sentence which condemned me into eternal regret:

He: "You know, with your points you might make it into National JC through JAE"
Me: *smiles sweetly, secretly hiding my dagger which I was about to stab into him multiple times*

LOL! Nah I'm just joking, the HOD is really kind and polite and funny.

Now, I'm still obsessed with NJC, and on their Wiki-page, guess what I saw?

Click here for the list of Notable Alumnis

What the heck in the world is Jeanette Aw doing in the list? and PM LEE? I should have studied in NJC, then I can sign up for their AEP too.

And then maybe get a role in the next Little Nyonya as Juxiang, but in the twenty-first century. Where the vicious Tuaji from the reputable Huang's family slap Juxiang, Juxiang can use the internet and more understandable sign language to complain! And then next day the headlines will splash about their dirty laundry!

OH MY GOD I'M SUCH A GENIUS I CAN BE A SCRIPTWRITER NOW TOO!!

Oh, and then, in order to fix their reputation, they hold a press release where they sarcastically replied each other's answers. Then Tuaji got so furious and slap her, they continued to slapping each other in hell frenzy front of the media for 5 minutes LOL!

But wait, they can't actually sarcastically reply to each other because... Juxiang is a mute ROFL!

Then maybe Juxiang slaps Tuaji after Tuaji took advantage of Juxiang being a mute by pushing the blame to Juxiang.

Then the slapping frenzy begins once again!

YAY TO MORE SLAPPING SHOWDOWN! <3

Bye!

No comments: