Friday, February 13
hi!
I SUDDENLY LIKE MY SCHOOL!
BECAUSE:
1. There really isn't any rules in our school, as long as you behave appropriately the teachers don't care about you. But it's hard to say so now... because I really haven't seen any teachers...
2. I'm like, so pro pl0xx!
3. The orientation camp was fabulous!! It was entirely organised by the student council and there was not a teacher in sight anywhere throughout the whole camp! And the best thing was: students do not have to stay overnight.
4. The mass dance is so complicated and so awesome. And we learnt like 3 mass dance, 'HOTNCOLD', 'HSM'S A NIGHT TO REMEMBER' and then the traditional cheesy 60's love song which honestly I'd never heard of. They have got chacha (the MC said: Our Chacha is Latin kind." Woah!), lots of spins and slutty dance moves for girls. But the guys' one is kind of boring but so complicated pls! Then they combine both girls and boys together as a couple, not like we dance individually. That's why there's the spin lah!
5. The WET GAMES on the last day ROCKS pls. The best would probably be 'The Waterfall', where they put a plastic mat about the size of half a basketball court on a slope. Then they pour 20L bottles worth of MAMALEMON down the slope, then added water. Lots of water. And because MAMA-LEMON is a alkaline it is uber-slippery. And then they asked each team to climb up. SO CRAZY! BUT SO FUN!
6.The school's DISCO NIGHT is killer. I thought it would be lame, like some school. BUT NO! They really got disco ball! 3, to be exact! And those spotlight thinggy. And then the disco lasers! And then there's aircon blasting full speed in the hall. It was AWESOME! And there were so much danceoffs! And trainsz! Although it's a bit lame... BUT THE MUSIC ROCKS. Their AVA club rocks please, they have those machines that can speed up or slow down songs, then they edited the music into remixes. and the music is greeeaattt.
I SUDDENLY LIKE MY SCHOOL A LOT! BUT MAYBE NOT SO MUCH AFTER NEXT WEEK, WHEN SCHOOL REALLY STARTS. &*%$#.
P.S. Shall I add that the MCs are super high and funny? What they say were impromtu and Louis, one of the many MCs was uber-funny. Let me put it this way: He have got a self-depreciating sense of humour.
PPS. And you know, one of the previously-in-Chung-Cheng-Secondary friend told me that their top student got 9 A1s and 1 B3, then the EL was B3. You might think: WOW! But then I realise I got the same L1R5 as him/her! Yay! 3+5=8 points! But then he have got HCL... But anyway I got the same raw score as him can already. YESS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment