After listening to other people joining rifle or dance, I think that suddenly my CCA sucks! ROFL, only when in comparison, not in itself pleassee.
I WANT TO JOIN GUZHENG LOLZZZ. It sounds so fun, so if I can, I will go on Saturdays only.
Then next time when I graduate of JC, they will call me 'the over-achiever', the person who excelled in both his CCAs and got As for all of his subjects! Yay!
And AEP is like really stressful, especially when people around you got A1 for O'level for their Arts... Scary! But luckily there are students there who, like me, have got no prior O' arts training at all!
And GP sucks! The teacher is really weird. The only thing that keeps me alive is probably living to attend another Art, Chemistry or Math lessons. But we're studying Art history now, like EW! But at least I have got a book which have everything about art history to seeing things visually and stuff. Woots!
And the thing with Art is that during the CCA introduction we have got this game, which basically helps us to crap through our SOVA to get A's. So they put random things inside the box and we are supposed to speak of those things in an artistic sense.
So basically in JC what we learn in GP, PW and Art is basically how you can make a simple sentence like 'I live in Singapore' to a fully blown-up and elaborated into 'I am a Singapore citizen so in all sense of the word I live in Singapore. And indeed I have lived in this multi-racial and fascinating country for more than fifteen years. The harmonious lifestyle we lead with neighbours of different races is also an extremely stressful one. But all I can ever say and could ever say is that I am truly and extensively thankful for the fact that I was born and raised in a safe country like Singapore' or anything to that sense.
And I'm doing this Art project where we have to take photos regarding the different themes, like the 'Eccentric Me', or 'Conceptual Me' or anything that is all-in-all really difficult to do.
In conclusion, I'm going to post long posts from now on. It's good to know that with so many words and sentences conjoined together I didn't have any mistakes, gramatically-wise, but vocabulary-wise I have a whole essays choke full of it! Yay this phenomenon is called juxtaposition. But since nobody in my class know my blog, I can crap about them yay. But luckily that are all friendly and human-ly, not exactly cold and heartless and 'I will stab you if you get a better grade than me' kind of people.
YAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment