Sunday, November 23
Hello bitches!! I'm back from Genting. Yes, I went to Genting and it's like the most boring place ever... and on the second day I got totally sick! Ewness.
But since I had explored the whole shopping complex on the first day, I totally went on shopping spree on the third day when I had less than 2 hours to shop for my clothes.
But still shopped I did, for who can resist the temptation of buying more things that you already don't need!?
Anyway, everything in the whole First World shopping centre was boring... the shops were the same, but only newer clothes. Some look good, others became crappier and yuckier. Oh, and might I caution everyone who is reading this to never ever eat at that freaking Kenny Rogers ever again. The nerve of some bitchy restaurant.
And the coldness of that place was over-rated. It was 17*C but it was as hot as a rainy day in Singapore. Even my 4E2 classroom aircon fair much better in terms of coldness. And I wore short pants and short sleeves there still. LOL.
And on the second day, the thunder was loud as hell. Probably because we are nearer to the clouds or something. So loud, louder than the loudest I'd heard in Singapore!!
Hopefully my sister will post the pictures soon because I'm too lazy to do so.
Oh, and did I mention I was sick!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment