Thursday, November 20
omg!
OMG HELLO!
I learnt two days ago that I'm going overseas... tomorrow. OMG the sudden decision but I have not even finished packing, it's like I'm packing for a month-long trip. I totally stuffed more clothes into my luggage than the amount I need to bring overseas.
So, ya, wish me BON VOYAGE please. And only two people know where I'm going and please don't go asking them. Because saying 'I'm going overseas' is much uber-cooler and keeps that mysterious aura around me LOL.
Bye Bye! I'm going to find a job after I come back, and a friend has agreed for me to destroy his face - I'm going to do portraits of people! So wonderful, I know, right. I did one self-portrait and it looked very much like how I see myself in the mirror. Except for the shading parts, of course. If you find any library book on shading please, by all means, tell me about it. I will also, by all means, hunt down that particular book and forcefully borrow it even if I have to hack through the already-loaned's book tag on the computer and freak the loaner out into giving me the book.
So there, wish me good luck and bon voyage.
And as a side-note, boo you STWL for saying any mode of my transport will crash... but don't forget you're going overseas too!!! But here's good luck for you too!
I will buy you all presents if I remember you all, and I myself not get so indulged in the shopping sprees and theme parks... but most likely it will happen, so pray hard for your prezzies and my safety please.
See you!
p.s As another side-note I bought a bag when I found out I will be going overseas... to carry my clothes and stuff, but it looks kind of small, so I can carry it around as a hot tote bag but minus the metrosexual (read: NewUrbanMale [read:himbo]) feel please.
Maybe I'll bring it to school next year! Yes please. Yay please. Bye now. Bitch, you are still reading this!? OMG lol. Freaky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment