Tears are forming in your eyes,
A storm is warning in the skies,
The end of the world it seems,
You bend down and you fall on your knees,
Well get back on your feet,
Don’t look away,
Don’t run away,
Baby it’s only life,
Don’t lose your faith
Don’t run away,
It’s only life.
OMG this is so fun please. I'm so lazy to think of some posts or rants so I just find a song that describes my thoughts and stuff, post it, and ta-dah - instant long post. Yay.
And I went to this Guang Ying Temple to pray... and it's so delicious. Oh, opps I meant this shop beside the temple which sells 'tau sar piahs', which is how they spelt it.
And then I went shopping today, bought some things, burnt my cash, but I'm going to buy some more next time anyway.
Finally the exams are over and... my social calender is full, like YAY! Because if I'm not going out with my friends, I can go with my cousins or my sister, or just go to a library or something. And then maybe write some essays, which though honestly it doesn't sound very sociable, it's still fun anyway.
Also, I need to go out to get inspiration or still-life for my drawings, so maybe I need to hire a nude model or something.
But please ah, don't volunteer yourself because I might puke while drawing. And although the puked-drawing could maybe be an artwork too, still, I wouldn't want to be traumatized for, I don't know, maybe... my whole life? And perhaps even my next incarnations too...: cat, dogs, white tigers, suicidal Singaporeans who jump into white tiger compounds, hot Ang Mohs... or even maybe SPG* too!
*Sarong Party Girl please. And maybe the chairman of SPGees even.
No comments:
Post a Comment