Sunday, November 16
hoho.
Some of my friends rave about how they found their new jobs, and some others cry about how they cannot found a job they want... Anyway, I have got this job in Takashimaya and will be informed if I am shortlisted. I hope I'm not chosen, because I'm really too lazy to work all day and night and crap it out for the sake of gaining experience and earning some money.
Okay, maybe I like to have more money, and who wouldn't? But what I want for the holidays is to go out everyday for entertainment and just have fun. That's because when next year starts crap is going to fall over everyone's head. And I, for one, would not like to take a bus, or MRT, for such a long journey and crowd with everyone else during the peak hour just to get home.
I don't know, but I'm, like, freaked out by what lies ahead of me. It's just so surreal and it feels like I'm lucid dreaming my life away. It's like my life is not real, and I'm in a dreary dreamy state. It has been like that since last year, and it's so weirdly freaky.
Oh, and mentioning of lucid dreaming, today the thing was worsened because I stayed up all night long and slept for only 2 hours, but weirdly I'm not tired or anything. I stayed overnight yesterday, or today, whatever, at Shannon's house with a few friends and it's like so fun please.
We were playing until 3am, when somebody gave the idea of fortune telling using poker cards from 'Bee' casino. Then everyone asked their questions, and since curiosity totally killed the cat (however this sentence is used), I cannot resist the temptation to play it too. I asked two questions I will not reveal, but one of them is already true, and the other is what I really wanted to ask. Anyway it's totally freaky that both things I asked are true. It's like, totally fake please. And freaky.
I'm officialy scared now... lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment