OMG?
I totally read the JAE book thoroughly like there's no tomorrow, and since my mother want me to go to a JC, I can totally go now, like, yay!
I will go to either:
Hwa Chong Institution (impossible)
National JC (nearly impossible)
Nanyang JC (omg, like, hopefully I can)
That's only because these schools offer art elective program (AEP)! But first, I need my portfolio of works which I will begin work on once I attend the freaking workshop at Lasalle. It's so expensive, so I'm saving up and not going to tell my parents about it. Maybe I will, I have no idea.
And guess what? I've got a visitor from AMERICA!
See the screenshot for evidence, pls:
See why I OMG'ed? Like, omg. Two reasons for celebration. But still, I'm so torn between what school I want to go and what school blah blah. I'm going to convince and persuade with my earnest persuations my parents. LOL. I posted this because I'm about to sleep and tomorrow is going to be a KILLER paper on Chemistry~
Oh, that, and my questions on Y!A are not answered yet... Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment