Wednesday, November 26
hi.
Today is such a warm day. Just when I was loving the sun-kissed weather of Singapore, it just got sweltering. One word: Bitch!
But maybe, just maybe, I'll be going to my cousin's pet shop and probably I will sketch the pets. More like dogs only. And a cat. Yes, dogs don't actually eat cats all the time, ew. It's like, just because we go to a pig farm doesn't mean we will eat all those pigs there. Duh!
So there, and I've just receive the information for the portfolio workshop! But it cost $375 zomg. Thank goodness for edusave scholarship.
And I'm going to the zoo next week! Or maybe two weeks later. But the important is that I'm going to the zoo! I hate the zoo, by the way. It's smelly, you waste money to see animals walking around. Like, hello, there's the internet! But it's the Night Safari part which is so interesting please. OMG!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment