Saturday, December 6
hey.
OMG.
These few days I kept listening to All-American Rejects' old album songs. And Simple Plan's new album. Ew, I know. I don't even like them.
AAR looks so uber-grungy, like so-90's Marc Jacobs.
Simple Plan is almost all angsty teenage songs but, luckily, not all of it.
And sometimes I totally wonder why bands with songs that are not even appealing (at least to me) have won some sort of major award or critics praises for that album.
Like, Coldplay's album, to be honest, sucked like hell. But it totally was the best-selling album all time. And Keane's too. Their words are not even rhyming! At least their (saving-grace for me) single 'Spiralling' rocks a lot. If not, my money would be wasted just like that. UGHness.
Maybe it's just me, but I like my Britneys and Madonnas just fine. Oh, Kylie too! But her songs are so erotic these days... not unlike Madonna and Britney, though.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe also my Simple Plan and All-American Rejects. But you can't really remix Dirty Little Secret like how you remix your Into The Groove, right?
My disco queens win hands down! Yayness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment