Tuesday, December 23

hi.

HIZZ.
We've got prom! http://sky-seniorprom.blogspot.com/

But I have to fork out $50, so much, since I'd rather spend the money on myself. If you are going and need a mask, there's this mask shop at Arab St. and... I'll give you the address if you really, really want. But most likely you'll be lost.

Another way would be that you pay me to make a mask in 3 days. It's like a personalised couture mask and I know where to buy the feathers, jewels and stuffs. Arab St., of course. Order now, if not I do not have time because I have to see what you want, think of the design and draft it out, send it to you, receive your confirmation then I'll do it. I will hire cheap labour, if you want to volunteer, LOL.

But seriously, $50? What if only 40 people go, then they have only $2000 to cover for rental? And even 2007 graduates are invited? EWW.

What the teachers need to do is to make sure that students do not engage in any inappropriate activities with each other (read: sex). But I guess it will be an easy day for teachers, if only 40 people are going.



P.S. I'll probably be changing my blog address to MGD.blogspot.com, but since I'd just checked, some bitch stole my address. Evil buttholes, I'm going to email blogspot to delete their blog. My reason is justified since their blog is dead. They have an interesting and different but difficult to understand first (and only) post. Go check them out. BYOTCH, I know, you were thinking it.

And I need everybody's help. Keep refreshing my blog page, for like, 10 times each, because only with that can I convince that many people knew blogspot through me, as evidence from my hits counter, and I have helped many people use blogspot ever since. If I were not able to set up MGD.blogspot.com, I might move over to MGD.wordpress.com or MGD.livejournal.com, which would not really help with attracting more people to using your blog. MUAHAHA. Doesn't really make much sense but a high amount of hits will ensure that I can get the BYOTCH's blog deleted, and I myself will gain the address. Yay. Yes, please help in my mission to conquering those byotches. Thanks!

No comments: