HELLOZZ.
I'm like so busy these days, and I had drawn tons of artworks!! Yesss.
It's for my portfolio, and if I'm not studying ART (not even in JC ):!! ) (just maybe), then I'll auction them and all proceeds will go to NKF charity (er, it's my metaphor for: all money going straight into my pockets). LOL.
Anyway, I'd probably drew so nice that the teachers were this "this one quite good", "quite well done", "wah... quite... thought". Then I go: "What's up with the 'quites', bitchs?"
Nah, I'm just kidding, but they really did compliment what I drew please. My perspective drawing (the view I chose was like so difficult, and I drew reflections please), and colour drawing of complementary colours (the teacher probably was forced to say so because I told him it 'looked strange'. Teacher: "Looks good, I like the texture") But now when I think, duh, of course it looks strange when you have to draw a tree yellow in colour and shade it in purple, like hello!
And I felt very desperate, and you would have felt what I felt, if you have seen that I have to draw the trees that have 6 bunches and each bunch have like, another 10 mini-branches of stalks, and above all there's still have leaves. So I drew the leave one by one, one by one... until I look at the tree and thought: I used the wrong colour. I used yellow as the base colour instead of purple... but anyhow it turned out nice. But I took some shortcuts, because when my purple mixed with yellow gives me orange, so I used orange to shade some part, muahaha. Yes, I'm lazy like that.
Anyway I did like 7 pieces of works that is suitable for human's (that's you... maybe not) consumption. I'll take photographs and upload it if I want.
Now I'm going to continue with my 'strange' drawing, the teacher forgot to tell me that I need to include 2 sets of complementary colours in that 'strange' drawing, so instead I have to draw a freaking car I took a photograph of and I swear I can see a freaky face one the window.
P.S. It's on the back window!!
P.P.S. No, the teachers did not compliment everyone else too. Just a few. But there's only 12 people. Okay, so maybe it's a lot, but maybe 1/6 of the population.
No comments:
Post a Comment