skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CHERRYBOMB!
CHERRY-BO-BO-BOM-BOM-BOMB!
Thursday, December 25
hixzx.
Hixzx! This is the second time I baked my Apple Crumble for my second Xmas gift xchange party and it's awesome. I'll post pictures now!
MY DELICIOUS APPLE CRUMBLE! (BUT DON'T SET TOO HIGH A STANDARD YET, THOUGH)
8DAYS CARBOOT PHOTOSHOOT WANNABES!
Taken at Awfully COCO but their shop is uber-minimalist and I love it!
I look like Kylie, right?
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
go out now!! :D
ANGIE.
BIFANG.
GRACE.
HWEETENG.
JOSEPH.
KAILENG.
KAIYUAN.
KEEWEI.
MCR!!
MELISSA.
MELODY.
MR.PINTO.
PAMELINE.
PENGJIE.
SHANNON.
SHILI.
SUKCHUN.
THENDIANNA.
YEELING.
YILE.
Tagboard.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(22)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(38)
▼
December
(12)
LMAO So many people hate the Jonas Brothers here. ...
hixzx.
Singapore Museum.
hi.
hoho.
hi.
The portfolio workshop is sadly over, but it's lik...
zz.
hi.
whore
hey.
hizz.
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
March
(1)
Archives
<$BlogArchiveName$>
No comments:
Post a Comment