Monday, December 8
whore
Welcome back, everybody. Did you miss me over the break? Who am I kidding, of course you did. Well, if it helps, I missed you too.
Holidays are probably the best time of anybody's life. Indeed, this holiday is anything but boring or mudane. I mean, sad holidays is such an oxymoron.
These days, I have learnt a hell lots of secrets about everyone else around me, and sometimes I feel so fortunate to be just me. The fabulous me, so as to say.
Well, of course, life is not without it's very setbacks and miserable tortures.
Well, when the going gets tough, the tough goes... into white tiger compounds and commit suicide...
NOT. How cliche.
When the going gets tough, the tough, of course, definitely go to somewhere you do not really need to know about.
What, are you like, a stalker?
Holidays does bring out the best in people, like me. And it also brought out the worst, like you.
Nah, I'm just kidding. This post doesn't really mean anything, I wanted to type something personal but don't really want you to know everything going on in my life, do I?
Oh, did I forgot to mention that my birthday is on 14 DEC? Get ready your credit cards or the less-glamourous-and-widely-neglected sibling NETS cards for my prezzies! HINT: I like branded stuff. Layman's term: I'm a label-whore, okay?
I'm just kidding, because I (most probably) have something in my brain that I want and just want to see who can get it without me asking it! Yes, if you got what I actually wanted, you probably know me very well. Or you don't very well, because I'm fussy and picky like hell, and that stress my sister out very much.
P.s. I went to 8Days Flea Market today and I saw this green leather hawt jacket that cost $80, and guess what? It's MIUMIU. FYI, Miumiu is like the sister company of Prada, designed by the same designer. $80!? But I didn't buy, not because David Gan wore it (maybe partly). But there was this small oil patch. But now I'm still grieving about it.
See, impulse buys totally rocks, and not those that I took forever to think.
P.P.s. OMG I figured why post-script like this is invented, because in the past people used typewriter, and when they suddenly have an added thought, they are probably too lazy to type the whole 5 pages of diary pages on that day again, so they just add post-scripts. Or something like that. Thank goodness my brain is still active.
P.P.P.s. I have a new favourite song! Not that you need to know about, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment