These days, if I do not really go out that much, it would be that I'm focusing on my portfolio works! Yess. It's very important. But first I need to persuade my mom to let me study arts. I have suddenly generated a deep interest for Fine Arts studies, which I thought was very fun, until I saw that one need to deal with ceramics... and then ew.
But anyway I went to this Topshop/Topman/Nike sale, but seriously all the clothes for Topman are like, twenty seasons ago and it's for fat people. But there's a lot of decent (not in the point of 'not-slutty', but rather it would mean 'nice') clothes and accessories for girls though. The organisers are such bitches please.
And there's this guy in portfolio workshop, who borrowed my charcoal stick and haven't return me yet! It would cost me a bomb to buy a new one, because they usually comes in a set of 10 or something. I seriously need to find him. If you are him, I think his name is Thomas, please tag in my tagboard or send me an email via chew_seng_choon@hotmail.com. Thank you lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment